This website is optimised for modern browsers.
We recommend using an up to date modern web browser such as - Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.Continue to website with reduced functionality
No Bake Grapefruit White Chocolate Oat Cookies
- Serves 12
- Prep time 60mins
3 tablespoons fresh Sunkist® Star Ruby grapefruit juice
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
3/4 cup creamy drippy almond butter
1/2 cup almond flour
1 3/4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- In a mixing bowl combine grapefruit juice, melted coconut oil, honey, almond butter, almond flour and oats.
- Cover and chill the cookie dough in the fridge for 50 minutes.
- While the dough is chilling, melt the white chocolate with the coconut oil and vanilla bean paste. You can do this in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Use a medium sized cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough and form cookies.
- Place the cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the cookies with the melted chocolate.
- Place the cookies into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with grapefruit pieces and enjoy!
Recipe sourced from Sunkist