This website is optimised for modern browsers.
We recommend using an up to date modern web browser such as - Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.Continue to website with reduced functionality
Mandarin Chicken Salad
- Serves 4
- Prep time 5mins
4 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
2 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
2 cup shredded carrots
4 tablespoons cilantro roughly chopped
4 green onions thinly sliced
8 Sunkist® Gold Nugget mandarins, peeled
1/2 cup slivered or sliced almonds
2 cup cooked chicken or shredded rotisserie style chicken
2 avocado, sliced
sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoon sesame oil
4 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
2 clove garlic minced
salt and pepper to taste
- Combine cabbage, carrots, green onion, and cooked chicken in a large bowl. Toss well to combine and add mandarins, cilantro and almonds.
- Pour dressing over salad just before serving.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!
- In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over salad just before serving.
Recipe sourced from Sunkist