This website is optimised for modern browsers.
We recommend using an up to date modern web browser such as - Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.Continue to website with reduced functionality
Minneola Tangelo Cod Fish Tacos
- Serves 2
- Prep time 10mins
- Cooking time 10mins
2 medium to large cod filets
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 Sunkist® lemon, juiced
2 teaspoons garlic powder
salt + pepper
3 Sunkist® Minneola tangelos
1 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
1 cup thinly sliced Napa cabbage
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1 tablespoon roughly chopped cilantro for garnish
Coleslaw Dressing Ingredients
1/4 cup tahini
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1/2 Sunkist® Minneola tangelo, juiced
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the cod with olive oil, lemon, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the fish is opaque. Meanwhile, prepare the slaw for the tacos (instructions below).
- Supreme the Minneola tangelos so that they are cut into segments. Toss with cabbage and shredded carrot.
- Pour dressing over the slaw mix and combine.
- Assemble tacos by heating the tortillas, adding the slaw and about ½ of each fish filet.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.
- In a small bowl combine the ingredients for the dressing.
- Slowly add water in small increments, occasionally mixing ingredients together until desired thickness is reached.
Recipe sourced from Sunkist